Welcome to the Lincoln & District Runners 2021 Club Championship. It's still a funny old time which means at the beginning of 2021 we are unable to meet up as a club, or participate in any races.
However, that doesn't stop us all from running and training. We have put together a series of virtual events for the first few months of the year, with hopefully some real events filling the remainder of the 2021 calendar. There is the incentive of great prizes on offer for the winning men and ladies at the end of the year. Details of events are shown further down the page, but here are the general rules of the competition.
Club Championship Rules
- Only 1 entry per event.
- Virtual events finish on the last day of the month that the challenge begins.
- All virtual event results should be emailed to LDR (you can email here) with Strava/Garmin evidence (screenshot etc.).
- There is a seperate competition for men and ladies.
- 10 points are allocated to the fastest time, descending to 1 point for 10th place.
- 5 bonus points per event for the maximum elevation for the run.
- 5 bonus points for completing every event in the championship.
That's it. Good luck everyone!