Welcome to the Lincoln & District Runners 2022 Club Championship. It's great to be back and able to put on a full calendar of proper races again this year, after last years cancellations and virtual fest.
As always there is the incentive of great prizes on offer for the winning men and ladies at the end of the year. Details of events are shown further down the page, but here are the general rules of the competition.
Club Championship Rules
- Only 1 entry per event.
- 10 points are allocated to the fastest time, descending to 1 point for 10th place.
- There is a seperate competition for men and ladies.
- Best 10 Events will count towards the club championships.
- In the event of a tie, most 1st places, 2nd places etc. will be used to determine the positions.
- For the LWAC 5K series, 5 bonus points are awarded for completing all events in the series.
- For the Lincs XC events, 5 bonus points are awarded form completing all events in the series.
- For the club hosted Skellingthorpe 10K event, 5 points will be given to anyone volunteering on the night.
If an LWAC 5K event falls on the same evening as the LDR Track night, then you have the option to run the 5K on the track, and that time will be used. It will also count as part of the series and still be eleigible for the bonus 5 points.
That's it. Good luck everyone!