Welcome to the joining page for Lincoln & District Runners. Joining our club offers some great benefits:
- Training together to stay motivated and learn more about running.
- Affiliation to England Athletics giving members discounts on race fees.
- Free entry to Lincolnshire League Cross Country events.
- Socialise together at special club events and keep running fun.
- Work out with training partners at all levels of ability.
Club membership offers years of experience, advice, encouragement, information, friendship, and camaraderie.
Club nights are every Tuesday and Thursday. Tuesday nights we start from the North Kesteven Sports Centre (LN6 9AX), except for the first Tuesday of the month, Please view the Running Schedule for further details. We start promptly at 7:30pm, so please aim to meet up for 7:20pm for any announcements and to meet new members. We meet outside (or inside if cold) the sports centre foyer.
Thursday nights we vary our start location and Lincoln and the surrounding areas to add spice and the occasional hill to your training. Please see the Training Schedule for further details. We offer a free initial session for a Tuesday and Thursday night so you can come and see what the club offers without committing to membership.
Click to download the LDR Membership Form