Welcome to the club training pages. Here you will find details of our running schedule for the year, the club championships, and any club events. Lincoln and District Runners meet on Tuesday and Thursday nights with all runs beginning at 7:30pm. Please aim to arrive a few minutes early for any announcements or to welcome new members.
Tuesday nights (except the first Tuesday of the month) are hosted at North Kesteven Leisure Centre, whilst the first Tuesday and Thursday nights are hosted at a variety of locations in and around Lincoln. During the summer months and lighter evenings we head to many of the beautiful villages around Lincoln to add some trail running to our training. All the details are on the running schedule page, and also our Facebook page.
On club nights we have a variety of groups running different activities so you can choose whatever running session you like. Further details will be included in the schedule, but our range of groups and club nights include:
- Structured Training Session: Aimed at 5k, 10K or longer race training.
- A run - walk group: Aimed at any existing members, and new members starting their running journey.
- Intermediate Group: Aimed at members wanted to increase their mileage (from 5K to 10K).
- Social Groups: General running groups running between 5miles and 10K.
- Head torch run: Once a month during Autumn / Winter.
- Social Race: Once a month club timed event (5k / 10K etc).
We are also looking at introducing regular track sessions, so please check back often for further details.